Sunday, February 3, 2008

Dear Chatterboxes,
Sorry for the lack of updates! I'M BACK MUAHAAHAHAH

Announcements

1) Worship Roster

The worship roster will still be subject to changes because of our MANYMANY church events and things going on...I will post the firm roster schedule up here as soon as things are confirmed:)


Certain guidelines for worship

1) Should last about 20-30 minutes long

2) About 2-3 songs

3) Be PRAYERFUL when preparing for worship(before) and during the worship itself

4) Try to coordinate well with your buddies! Try to call each other up, or if you want to, meet up to practice:) Good communication is important so your worship can go through smoothly:) Also, delegate each other with sufficient roles eg: Lyrics IC, Songs preparation IC...etc. Everyone should put in equal share of effort ya:)

5) Try to make sure that everyone has an equal chance of leading:) If anything goes wrong, don't be afraid to take the initiative and make the first move! We're all learning and everybody makes mistakes once in a while:) Even me! So be SPONTANEOUS!:D

6) Any questions, just msg YongJin or me:) Try to remember how you've watched COOS worship leaders lead and draw inspiration from them:) It helps:)




2) Cell outreach

Our cell outreach is tentatively on 16th Feb(Sat), on the same day as Youth Evangelistic Service(YES). This is because we need to coordinate with YES. As you can see from the title 'Cell outreach', it means we have to reach out to our non-Christian friends, giving us a chance to bring them to YES and share the gospel with them:)

I hope you guys are thinking about who to bring...I know you're probably anxious about what the person is going to think or say...

Don't worry even I feel like that too. I have friends who are outright anti Christian but that doesn't mean that we should give up! Don't be afraid of rejection:) If they do reject you, it's still ok! Just let the person know that you still love them as a friend and continue to pray for them:) You'll never know when they might eventually come to Christ:)

Please let me know if you're bringing someone along ya:)

Details of cell outreach will be confirmed ASAP. Continue to check this blog for updates:)







Alright that's all for announcements! PHEW what a whole lot. My schedule is going to be pretty crazy next few weeks so please pray for me! Love you guys loads:)

Oh yeah for those who went for Baptism class on Saturday, I hope you guys learnt something! Continue to communicate with Him:) If you need help or need to be accountable, feel free to call YongJin or me! We're really excited about your baptism MUAHAHAAH. At least I am lah:D You're in our prayers!:D





ALRIGHT I'M OFF. Bye guys!












truly,
Kristie

No comments: