Monday, January 14, 2008

Dear Chatterboxes,
                                 
Announcements

1) Cell will be as usual in Blk 6C at Rm #01-78, 4pm:) COOS youth ministry has helped us write out NEW cell material specially for you guys and we'll be starting proper this week:) Exciting stuff yooooooo

2) Calling out for volunteers to be webmaster for this blog! 

If you are good at IT(unlike me), and keen on webpage design, this blog is open for your creative juices and crafty handiwork!:D Requests from last cell include a tagboard and better layout(which I agree but like I said I'm a NOOB at stuff like these!) 

So please let YJ or me know if you're interested and we'll give you the password and everything for you to have fun and play ahahahahaahahaha







I just started school yesterday. So far school has been pretty slow for me, because I only have lectures on my first week of school. But(as always), I've been looking forward to going back to school so it was quite exciting for me yesterday. New modules(subjects), new classmates, new teachers....almost like a new school year altogether!

If some of you guys don't know, I am currently a Political Science student in NUS right now. I recently declared my major(Political Science) and this is my first year in uni.

Anyway I came back pretty late last night, and was checking my class list online, and I found out that one of my classmates is a Mediacorp celebrity HAHAHHA. I was quite excited and began texting all my course mates...!! I will tell you more when I see you for cell this Sat;)

Alright I gotta get ready for school!:D See you all:) Tc!:D







truly,
Kristie

No comments: